Art of Creation with Attention
Attention is the greatest creative power in the world. If you command your attention, you command your creation/life. But attention is not same as mind rut OR thinking but it constitutes pure awareness in the background. We invite problems as a result of restless with our own ideas about the state of reality. The greatest creative act is to stabilize in a environment where relaxed attitude takes over and everything is trusted for what is. Individual interpretation or evaluation of the things has no significance when what is accepted. I suggest you to practice the YOGA of being relaxed here and now and this itself will eliminate all your mental problems. 99% of the problems are your own mental creation with the background of fear. The antidote for this is tune to a state of being rather than doing. It is ground of creativity.
Creativity is an art of creating with a flow in the relaxed mental background. You should be careful and vigilant against
1. Restlessness, it is an obstacle. Relax.
2. Relaxed in being and doing will happen on it's own/spontaneously. But if you run after doing, being is lost which is centre holding everything together.
3. Your own ideas of what is should be and the resulting fight between what is and what should be.
4. Man is most often lost because of being too restless for answers and in futile hope. We are often lost in the ideas of reality without substance. Your ideas have no power without awareness.
5. Strip off as much thinking as possible to come to flow which is creative background and power.
6. Empty yourself and you will fall back on transcendental awareness.
7. Anything that cost you awareness is not worth attending. Anything that takes flow away from your life needs to be shed off.
8. Always fall back on objectless creative attention which will keep you lucid and flowing.
9. All the extremism has fear at its root and one should be careful about extreme thinking or behavior. Be natural and loose.
10. The greater you can step out of everyday mind and be watchful in the original mind; greater will be your stability.
11. Do not think or imagine all the time but relax and let the thinking or imagining evolve from the deep background of relaxed state of consciousness.
12. Understand that attention is greatest power that you have. Do not short change it with anything else.
13. No idea is more important than your balance or relaxed state of being. The background which creates centre in you. Stay tuned to your inner centre and all the decisions and action will be right.
14. If you can not be still, you have opened up a factory of problems. If your actions originate in the flow, they are headed right without the requirement of your interpretation.
15. Pay attention to your feeling. It tells you where you are headed. Change your direction if you do not feel well. Prioritizing the respect for ones own feeling creates a rich reality around.
Author: Santosh Kunte - Mumbai India. An avid reader of the spiritual knowledge, engineering graduate and executive. Loves reading meditation and sharing. You can reach me for your valuable feedback or you can reach me for your problems of finance, relationship etc. by dropping an e-mail to me on email@example.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Three Ways Journaling Can Boost Your Creativity and Your Business
I have a friend who has struggled with her creativity for a long time. She's extremely uncomfortable thinking of herself as "creative.
Are You Inventive Enough to be an Inventor? Some Guidelines to Invention Success!
Inventors make a ton of money when the invention is needed and when the process is done properly. There are different types of inventions.
3 Clever Creative Strategies!
I've got a confession to make..
Push The Right Button
You can live a much more successful life than you think! Just push the right button and see how it opens the doors of success for you. Yes, its so simple and easy.
Becoming More Creative -- What We Can Learn From Disney
When you think about the legacies Walt Disney left us, do talking mice and a multigizillion dollar company come to mind? Actually, those are only the products of his prodigious and rich creativity - dig deeper and you start to realize one of the most intriguing heritages Disney left was his processes.Disney was a creative and problem-solving genius.
Charge Your Imagination (1)
"The challenges are not in the marketplace. They are in the mind".
Self-Care for Creative Artists: 5 Ways to Start Today
Self-care is the path to creative expression. By paying closer attention to your self-care, you can have easier access to your creativity, to your muse and to your inner strength and resilience.
Computer In The Shop? What Do You Do Now?
Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel like something is missing? ? something just doesn't feel right? like you should be doing something but you can't remember what?Well, I had one of those days recently? my computer was in the shop for a minor repair. Ahhhhh! What was I going to do?Ok, so I planned to take my computer in for the repair.
Stress VS Creativity
Now when I use the term "creativity", I mean the kind of states of mind and body where thoughts and ideas flow freely; where there is a STREAM of data information that comes clearly from a very different place than one might normally inhabit and which translates smoothly and perfectly into colours, visions, sounds, patterns, movements, actions and resolutions.These are very beautiful states, very precious; this flow of "creativity" is nourishing, enlivening and one can do so many things for a long time without feeling in the slightest bit tired; when it is done, one is happy, very much at peace and delighted, too.
Can we codify creativity? Within these few words are a number of principles that must be identified and resolved before we can really answer the question.The first question is, what is creativity? What are we trying to codify?One useful definition of creativity is that it is problem identification and idea generation.
How A Creation Box Can Work For You
Bring to mind a time when you decided that you wanted something in your life; a vacation, a special book, or a household item. Did you notice that things relating to what you were wanting appeared out of nowhere--either you overheard someone talking about it, noticed an advertisement, a billboard or even junk mail? This, my friends, is the power of the Law of Attraction at work.
Gifts of the Inner Voice
Now that I no longer awaken to the sound of a jarring alarm clock, I've learned to welcome the early morning hours.Because that is the time when I can hear my inner voice most clearly.
Dare to Dream
Have you ever thought of this? When you were young and at school the teachers always reprimanded the dreamers - "You live on another planet", "You've got your head full of silly notions!" and the like.Then we are in the playground.
Mindfulness and Creativity: The Wow of Wonder
You are so creative.Don't deny it.
Attraction: What We Attract With Our Creative Choices
I used to be a jazz singer. Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, they were wonderful and I strived to sing like they did.
Achieving Limitless Creativity
There are many out there who wish to help individuals achieve limitless creativity. Such a noble endeavor to help fellow man; some creativity coaches are indeed working to set out simple principles which can help any individual get to that space.
Art, Artists and Money
Practical money tips for people in the arts.1.
Creativity: The Key To Getting More Done In Less Time
If your to-do list seems as long at the end of the day as it did at the start (or worse yet, longer!) then you could definitely use an injection of creativity in your work day.Here are five simple ways of using your creativity to improve the quality of your day:1) Stop banging your head against the wall -- A good chunk of the time people waste in a day is due to stressing over the same problems that face them day after day.
Improve Your Bottom Line, Kens Idea Saved over $100,000
Engaged employees can show us the way to continuously improve. Customers want our products and services to be better, delivered faster, and produced less expensively.
A Quick Course in Creativity
This quick course in creativity is designed to give you a platform to stand on as we look at the various ways you can handle home, social and workplace situations, job-search details and career-path decisions. Let's examine what creativity might look like.
|home | site map | Ocean Art|