10 Reasons To Buy Drugs From An Online Canadian Pharmacy
1. Online Canadian pharmacies offer overall best prices on Canadian drugs, as well as on international drugs. This is due to the fact that there are many online Canadian pharmacies and they lower their prices to increase the sales number.
2. Most of them have no hidden fees such as dispensing, handling, customs/duty, conversion rates or physician reviews.
3. Any online Canadian pharmacy has a customer service. In most of the cases, the customer service is toll free and is available 24/7 by phone,email or fax.
4. You can order your drugs fast and simple and, in some cases, besides placing it online, you can do that by fax, phone or you can even mail it in.
5. They have a secured online ordering system and, for refill orders, most of them have a system that enables you to just sign in and refill fast and easy.
6. You can buy them with total confidence and get the same quality you get from brick and mortar pharmacy because they are completely safe. All of the drugs found on an online Canadian pharmacy are dispensed only from licensed pharmacists.
7. Some of them even send delegates to meet with top pharmacies in places such as Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and many other international pharmacies in various countries to bring you the best deal on your brand name and generic drugs.
8. For most of them, transactions are in US dollars, which avoids high conversion rates.
9. Online Canadian pharmacies offer a fast delivery of Canadian drugs and international drugs right to your door or PO Box. Usually, it takes 7-14 days and the delivery comes with an online and offline tracking of the order.
10. Many of them offer exclusive special offers such as gift certificates, free shipping and some even have monthly competitions where you can win your order.
In conclusion, Canadian online pharmacies are amongst the best places there are for you to buy drugs from, even for US citizens, who pay a very high price for drugs (this is because drug manufacturers 'sold' the idea that a higher drug cost for Americans is an acceptable way to reduce the cost of developing new drugs and medicines, through intense lobbying efforts).
Marc Hesse owns a fully licensed Canadian pharmacy. You can start saving today by ordering online at http://www.canadianpharmacychoice.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
For-profit medicine incentivizes overmedicating our elderly rather than caring for them - NBCNews.com
Accutane Side Effects Lawyer: Hair Loss, Depression, Suicide
You probably know the drug isotretinoin by its trade name, accutane. Accutane is a powerful drug often used to treat acne.
Our modern preservatives and other pollutants like yellow dye no. 5 have caused bodily responses which detract or impair the natural process of our system.
Low Blood Pressure - Why is Your Blood Pressure Low?
Why is your blood pressure low?As a doctor with an interest in the subject, I'm often asked if a low blood pressure is normal or if such a reading indicates some abnormal process in the body? In fact - it can be difficult to precisely define what we mean by low blood pressure. It all really depends on what's normal for you as an individual.
Cetyl Myristoleate Seperating Fact From Fiction
I am a strong believer in Cetyl Myristoleate for the treatment of arthritis. For the last three years I have been researching and writing about Cetyl Myristoleate.
Over The Counter Pain Medication: How To Choose The Right Drugs
With the recent front-page news about the possible hazards of pain medications, you may be taking a look at your over-the-counter (or OTC) pain medications with a wary eye. While all drugs, including those you don't need a prescription for, can be dangerous, some basic knowledge can help you avoid the pitfalls for the pain relief you need.
Pediatric Emergency Contact Notifications Made Easier
For the head of the trauma department at one of America's top pediatric facilities, Chicago's Children's Memorial Hospital, having to notifying parents that their children have been the victims of trauma or identify pediatric Jane Does, is an every day occurrence. But just because they look like they're handling it well, doesn't mean that it ever becomes routine.
Why Our Healthcare System Isnt Healthy
Most people are well aware that an estimated 45 million Americans currently do not have healthcare, but is the crisis simply the lack of health insurance or even the cost of health insurance? Is there a bigger underlying problem at the root of our healthcare system? Although the U.S.
What is Bextra? (FDA Recalled Drug)
Bextra, also known as valdecoxib, is a prescribed medication used to alleviate the problems associated with arthritis and other inflammation-related conditions. The drug helps reduce the pain of swelling and fever without causing stomach irritation like aspirin.
Arthritis Pain Relief : Questions To Ask Your Healthcare Provider
A great place to begin taking charge of you arthritis pain relief and prevention planning is by making an appointment with your healthcare provider and finding out more about your condition and treatment options.Make sure to jot down questions ahead of time, and take them along in your journal or notebook, armed with a pencil to fill in his or her replies.
Most writers suffer from a lack of discipline. The urge to procrastinate is strong as writing is agonizing work because it is done alone without support from colleagues, acquaintances, and friends unlike other occupations that take place in an office, a store, a factory, or some other location where people are present.
Warning: Taking Bextra May Harm Your Health
Another Vioxx-like occurrence may be on the rise, as warnings about Pfizer's arthritis pain drug, Bextra, continue to mount.According to a study of more than 1,500 patients who had previously undergone cardiac surgery, those who were treated for pain with Bextra were more likely to have heart and blood clotting problems than those who received no drug at all.
Lunesta Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
Lunesta is a newly released sleeping pill. Marketed as a revolutionary sleep aid, Lunesta is the only medication approved by the FDA for long term treatment of insomnia symptoms.
Rebound Headache - Stop The Cycle
You've been getting headaches. Finally, you find some medications that are making a difference.
Potassium and The Dialysis Patient
Any dialysis patient who has had a brush with high potassium will know only too well how dangerous this can be. We are forever being told to watch our potassium intake, so I thought I would explore the reasons for this, and what practical steps we can take to limit the risks.
Celebrex? Vioxx? Can My Doctor Provide Me With Safe Prescription Painkillers?
The news has been full of the recent FDA findings on a new set of drugs to help relieve pain. These drugs have been approved for re-release, but it is unclear whether Vioxx will be available again and whether physicians will feel comfortable prescribing Celebrex and Bextra for many of their patients.
4 Reasons to Feel Safe Submitting an Electronic Medical Claim
Electronic Medical ClaimFor years, both practices and patients have had to deal with submitting medical claims. Up until recently, claims were submitted manually, using HCFA 1500 forms.
Clinton on South Beach Diet
Clinton's recent quadruple bypass surgery has been largely debated. Being on the South Beach Diet made everybody wonder how the former president's illness advanced so much as to need to be surgically corrected.
Stevens Johnson Syndrome Lawyer Says: Get Help
SJS is an allergic reaction to certain medications that can result in death. It has been linked to pain killers, antibiotics, barbiturates, anti-convulsants, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, arthritis medications, and sulfa antibiotics such as Bextra, Arava, Aventis, Remicade, Allopurinol, Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Ibuprofen, Daypro, children's Motrin, Advil, Lamectal and Topamax.
How To Save Money On Prescription Medications
If you are a regular user of prescription medications, you know that these drugs can be costly to purchase. Cutting back on drugs can be dangerous to your health, but if you are on a fixed income your choices can seem limited.
Infants and Acid Reflux
Infant acid reflux is quite common. People of all ages, especially infants because they consume only liquids or soft foods, suffer from mild heartburn or acidic regurgitation on occasion.
|home | site map | Dr. Thad Thomas|